Sonic Wars Episode I Sonic Wars Episode I

Hoorah

I was a BIG fan of your Sonic of the Dead series, and it's exciting to see you back with another flash! This was an interesting start to what seems like a series with alot of potential. I'll admit, I'm not the biggest Star Wars freak, but I am interested in seeing what's going on with Sonic and Shadow alot. I wish there was a little bit more in this episode, but I'm psyched to see some work from you!

Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min

Funny!

I couldn't help but laugh everytime one of them wanted buttsux with Sonic. xD Some of the jokes weren't all that, but overall, I really enjoyed this!

Sonic: PHX Episode 4 Sonic: PHX Episode 4

Another Good Episode

Call me a fan, I have been hooked on this series ever since the first episode. The only thing I can say about this particular episode is that it's a bit short, and that the sound effects sound kinda off for some fights. It felt like some sound effects were missing with some attacks. But I really do like this episode still, can't wait to see more!

Exorz responds:

Heheh thanks for being such a loyal fan. And also everything is fine, ill fix the sound timing, and of course... Its the same length, its just two things:
When we see more action everything seems to pass very quicker.
Also, you had probably skipped the part of 'What happened to the last episode'.